Pursue Medical Assisting Certification
Why should you pursue Medical Assisting Certification?
A medical assisting career can be as challenging as it is fulfilling. It’s a career that allows you to handle both clinical and administrative duties in a medical office. You can work with both doctors and patients to ensure greater health for your patients as well as ensuring the office is running smoothly.
At EBI Career College, we offer a career-focused Medical Assisting degree program designed to teach you the technical skills and industry knowledge needed to be successful in this industry. As part of your training, we can work to prepare you for medical assisting certifications after you graduate.
Here a few reasons to get certified after graduation:
- Testament of your skill: If you’re good at something, you should have something to show for it. You’ve worked hard for your education and skills through training and hard work.
- Looks good on a resume: Getting certified shows you are dedicated to your craft.
- It might be mandatory: In some states, certification may be required to work in some units. Depending on your specialty, certification may be required.
- Monetary benefits: Employers want the best candidates possible and they are often willing to pay for the right person. Certifications look good and endorse your skills (see #1 and #2.)
Earn your Medical Assisting Certification
Our Medical Assistant Associate Degree program takes 16 months to complete. After completing the program, students will qualify to sit for the AAMA Medical Assisting Certification exam. For more information on medical assisting certification:
- For information on becoming a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA):
- For eligibility requirements for the Certified Medical Assisting (CMA) Exam:
Your healthcare care begins at EBI Career College!
Take the first step toward an exciting new Medical Assisting career. Complete your degree in as little as 16 months. To learn more about our Medical Assisting degree program in Vestal, NY, call 607-729-8915.